Thank you all for joining us at the latest CUG meeting and you can find the presentations below.
- Welcome: objectives of this CUG meeting
- Find and fix slow SQL query’s
- Using Document DB in Caché Object Script, SQL & REST by Alain Houf & Danny Wijnschenk
- Learning & support, new Developer Community portal by Evgeny Shvarov
- Interactive discussion: hot topics to be covered this year (Atelier, security, …), system integration and server monitoring (demo by Ward), use of modern technology with existing systems, …
We found it very useful to discuss the challenges in development with all the members. Our goal is to extend this further in future meetings to provide answers to your questions and exchange tips and ideas.
I will post more articles and code samples in the near future about the PDF Library integration, IoT and more on the InterSystems Developer Community in the near future, you will find them easily there (browse by member on Ward De Backer).