Our next CUG-meeting on Tuesday 13th June 2017, kindly hosted by InterSystems Benelux at the Crowne Plaza hotel in Antwerp (from 14:00 to 17:00), we would like to focus on the three most popular topics you voted for in our poll. We welcome you to this interesting afternoon meeting. Participation to the user group and meetings is free of charge!
This meeting will be as interactive as possible, so please don’t hesitate to exchange your experiences with the other CUG members!
- 14:00 Welcome with sandwiches
- Real-life tips & tricks: sharing of coding tips, tricks and ideas based on a customer use case (Tones)
- Data migration using newer Caché versions as front-end application server: use all modern Caché features while keeping your existing production databases on your existing Caché version/server
- Caché backup and journaling – howto and best practices: which backup strategy to use, how to backup a live Caché system running 24×7, backup scripts, tips and tricks, how to fight ransomware, …
- Interactive discussion on future topics (deployment practices, WRC, …)
- 17:00 Closing & networking
We would like to ask all CUG members prior to this meeting to participate and suggest future topics you’d like to be covered. We will discuss your ideas at the end of this meeting. Thanks!
If you have questions about this meeting or suggestions for future topics, please contact the CUG.